Need More Help?

Sometimes, things can be overwhelming. Sometimes you need some more education on your challenges.

Here at 2 B Continued we always suggest going to your GP and getting a referral for a psychiatrist and psychologist. These mental health professionals can help you with medication, cognitive behavioural therapy and other interventions.

Educating yourself and finding extra support is also very important.

The following services are the leaders in offering support and education for those facing or dealing with mental health challenges.